Monday, January 7, 2013

First New Year's Post!

1/7/13

Finally, not only do we have a new year, we have a CBA for the NHL! Yay! I can go back to ranting about Sidney Crosby and cheering on the Anaheim Ducks! It took way too long to develop this CBA, in my opinion, but at least it'll be at least 8 years before another lockout. Look for the bright side of things! I'll post as much of the CBA that has been determined when I get a hold of the article. Look for it in my next post. And the best thing about this CBA agreement?


WE GET TO SEE TEEMU PLAY! 
Teemu Selanne's the man!

So Christmas went well for me, hope it did as well for any of you readers out there. As did New Years, although when I went to the Rose Parade in Pasadena (mostly for the marching bands, as two fellow band members named Grant and Kyle marched in the Pasadena Honor Band), the city of Los Angeles did not request to have the Stanley Cup there. Surprising, to say the least, as Anaheim had the cup on their float when they won the cup.

Also, I went 1-1 over winter break in hockey games, and my team went an overall 2-1-1, which is not bad at all for us lately. We were able to lock up a playoff spot in the Anaheim Ducks High School Hockey League, and our all-star game is coming up! I get to play on Honda Center's ice, get a free jersey, all sorts of stuff. It's really cool! I'll post some photos when I can.


Thinks that'll be all for today, I'll post soon again!

Signing out

The Bement

Ignore the petition, since we have no lockout any longer :P


No comments:

Post a Comment