Sunday, December 23, 2012

12/23/12

12/23/12

So apparently someone does NOT know how to input a minecraft seed, so I'll start of my post like that. To input a seed, create a new world, and then click "world options". There, you type in the number/letters for a seed, and click "create world"! Enjoy!

So the world did not end! And I personally have to personally recommend the Hobbit as an amazing movie! I won't give anything away, but if you like the Lord of the Rings, go see that movie! Music for that movie is AMAZING!!!! And it was written by a Canadian, which makes it all the more better.

Well, we have no NHL hockey until at least January 14th, so I',m starting to lose hope. After this, the league AND the players association need to fire their representatives, because regardless of who tells them what to do, they still aren't the best people for the job. Get someone who's played hockey before, not someone from the NBA (curse them!) or the MLB (ok, they can be pretty cool...). Anybody else ready to do something drastic? Reminder: Sign that petition, and vote at the bottom of the blog! So since I will probably not be able to write any more posts till after Christmas, I will wish you a very merry Christmas, and I hope all of you have an amazing holiday.

Signing out!

The Bement

No comments:

Post a Comment